- Keep eye padded with eyelid shut until you see the Doctor the next day.
- For eye pain and irritation take Panadeine forte (×2) fourth hourly, as required.
- When the eye pad is removed, use one drop of Chlorsig 4 times daily, and one drop of Predneferin forte 4 times daily for 6 weeks until your next appointment with doctor.
- Try to avoid wiping or touching your eye. If tearing occurs, dab lightly underneath your eye with a clean tissue to remove tears for 1 week.
- It is normal to have some discomfort for the first week, the eye could look swollen & red for the first 3 weeks before recovering.
- Return to the centre 6 weeks after operation, for review and removal of sutures (if necessary).
- If you have any questions or concerns about your eye or the treatment, please contact the centre on (02) 9724 7177.
State of the